Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Philippians 2:12-18

Favorite verse: 15."That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among who ye shine as lights in the world."

I think often times we forget to shine, or we just don't shine enough. So often people will hear the word and it has a great effect on them, and then they bottle it up so no one else can see. I'm doing my best to shine my light and do what Jesus wants me to do. Everyone should see.

Today, I met a boy named Nate at school. He saw me with my Bible and said "So I guess you're religious." This started us on a meaningful conversation on how we live our lives and why we live that way. Nate is a very different individual who has experimented with drugs and sexuality. He says he wants to try everything at least once. After our conversation though, he had a good amount of respect for me and how I live. I hope to talk to him more to shed more light on him.

Philippians 2:12-18

No comments:

Post a Comment